About 10'x30"x6" Inflatable SUP Paddle Board
- 350 lbs Weight Capacity: Zupapa 10' x 30" x 6" Stand Up Paddle Board supports riders up to 350 lbs; You can bring your spouse, kids, dog along with you and share the fun;
- Full EVA Padded Deck: makes the iSUP dog friendly, no more worry about the PVC get punctured by their sharp nails while frequently jumping on or off the board; 6" thick provides more buoyancy keeps your feet from getting wet
- For Your Convenience: Comes with Dual Action Pump with deflating function, pumps air when push and pull, twice quicker than normal pump; A Paddle Locker is included to clip the paddle to board when you are doing yoga or play with a companion.
- Great for Beginners: 3 fins under the tail great for everything like paddling, fishing, yoga, surfing, or any recreational paddling where maneuverability is key. Much safer, 2 layers military upgraded PVC.
- Full EVA Padded Deck: Provide triple protection, allows dogs' paws to jump on and off without damaging the PVC which may lead to leaking air.
- 1 x Inflatable Paddle Board with Wrap Belt
- 1 x Floatable 2 Way Paddle for Paddling/Kayaking
- 1 x Kayak Conversion Seat for Relaxing
- 1 x Paddle Holder to Clip Paddle to D Ring
- 1 x Removable Foot Rest for Kayaking
- 3 x Removable Fins for Different Water
- 1 x Dual-Action Pump Inflates in <5 mins
- 1 x Coil Leash Keeps U Together with Board
- 1 x Shoulder Strap for Long Distance Carry
- 1 x Repair Kit for Tightening Air Valve
- 1 x Backpack Enough for All Accessories
Zupapa 10'x30"x6" Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board has a three-year warranty, you can contact us at any time if you have any questions, you can buy it with confidence.
We recommend that everyone wear a life jacket or personal floating device (PFD) at all times when near, on, or in the water. You may not have time to put on your life jacket if you encounter a water hazard. A lot of people think they don’t need a life jacket if they already know how to swim. You may be confident in your swimming ability, and you may even be an Olympic swimmer! But the reality is that life jackets are important for everyone, even professionals. Don’t take the chance! Your life jacket must be
- US Coast Guard-approved (check the label).
- In good and serviceable condition.
- The right size for you. Zupapa is not responsible for any safety accidents caused by not wearing a life jacket.