How to Maintain Your Zupapa Trampoline?
PRIOR TO KNOW ABOUT
- All Zupapa® trampolines get TÜV certified. TÜV is German organization that works to validate the safety of products of all kinds to protect humans and the environment against hazards. As independent consultants, they examine products which require monitoring. All Zupapa® trampolines are German quality, safety assurance!
- If proper care and maintenance are provided, it will provide all jumpers with years of exercise, fun, and enjoyment as well as reduce the risk of injury.
KEEP YOUR TRAMPOLINE CLEAN
- Please take care of your trampoline and keep it clean especially when anyone uses it.Make sure there are no leaves, debris, mildew or bird droppings on it.
- Every two weeks to wash your trampoline mat with a garden hose is admirable.
USE THE RAIN COVER AGAINST UV DAMAGE
- Although Zupapa® trampoline’s mat is UV-protected, it’s much better to put the rain cover on it to prolong your trampoline’s life when you not going to use it.
- Replace it underneath a tree can help you to protect your trampoline from UV damage and remember to put the rain cover first to avoid cleaning the leaves or bird droppings.
- If you need to move the trampoline, two people should be used. All connector points should be wrapped secured with weather resistant tape, such as duct tape.
- When moving, lift the trampoline slightly off the ground and keep it horizontal to the ground. For any type of other moves, you should disassemble the trampoline.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT WAY TO HAVE FUN WITH IT
- This trampoline is designed to withhold a certain amount of weight and use. Please make sure that only one person at any one time uses the trampoline.
- Jumpers should either wear socks or be barefoot when using the trampoline.
- In order to prevent the trampoline mat from getting cut or damaged please do not allow any pets onto the mat. Also, jumpers should remove all sharp objects from their person prior to using the trampoline.
- If you also have a grill, please keep your trampoline away from it.
- In severe wind situations, the trampoline can be blown about. If you expect windy weather conditions, the trampoline should be moved to a sheltered area or disassembled.
- Another option is to tie the round, outside portion (top frame) of the trampoline to the ground using ropes and stakes. To ensure security, at least three (3) tie-downs should be used.
- Do not just secure the legs of the trampoline to the ground because they can pull out the frame sockets.
USE TRAMPOLINE IN WINTER
- If you don’t plan to use it in winter, please put the rain cover on and put it in a dry place.The outdoor place is OK.
- You can also disassemble your trampoline and store it indoors during the winter.
- If you want to use it in winter, keep it clean regularly.The rain cover also recommended when you don’t use it.
BE AWARE OF THE CONDITIONS BELOW
Always inspect the trampoline before each use of worn, abused or missing parts. A number of conditions could raise your chances of getting injured. Please be aware of:
- Punctures, holes, or tears in the trampoline mat
- Sagging trampoline mat
- Loose stitching or any kind of deterioration of the mat
- Bent or broken frame parts, such as the legs
- Broken, missing, or damaged springs
- Damaged, missing, or insecurely attached frame padding
- Protrusions of any types (especially sharp types) on the frame, springs, or mat
If you find any of the previous conditions or anything else that you feel could cause harm to any user, the trampoline should be disassembled or secured from use until the condition(s) has been resolved.