About 11'x32"x6"Inflatable SUP Paddle Board
There are NO D rings to attach the kayak seat! That's why you can NOT create a board with a seat by buying a no-seat one and a seat separately.
The color and size of the inflatable paddle board with a seat and the inflatable paddle board without a seat are Exactly the Same. The only difference is whether there are seats and some accessories. Without a seat, you might have to stand up and paddling.
- Much Safer: 2 layers military-grade PVC protects inner Drop Stitch Constructions much safer than others, for all 2020 upgraded models we've made a very severe 4000 lbs car ran over violence test to ensure you safely share Zupapa with your family and indulge in joy. Watch the test video on the left to get more details
- All Around: Planing Hull + 3 fins under the tail great for all skill level paddlers paddling, kayaking, yoga, surfing, etc. in flat water, the river runs, and waves; 3 fins are removable to paddle in shallow water/river
- Easy to Carry: All the accessories fit into the provided backpack with ease, always ready to go, the Dual Action Pump pumps air in when push and pull, twice quicker than a normal pump, less than 5 minutes to begin your SUP adventure
Bring your spouse, kids, dog along with you and share the fun; The full EVA anti-skid material on the deck, more suitable for kids to run around without slipping over.
- Dimension: 11' x 32" x 6"
- Board Weight: 20.9 lbs
- Rider Weight: Up to 330 lbs
- 1 x Inflatable Paddle Board with Wrap Belt
- 1 x Floatable 2 Way Paddle for Paddling/Kayaking(Without-seat paddle board has only 1 paddle)
- 1 x Kayak Conversion Seat for Relaxing
- 1 x Paddle Holder to Clip Paddle to D Ring
- 1 x Removable Foot Rest for Kayaking (Without-seat paddle board without this accessory)
- 3 x Removable Fins for Different Water
- 1 x Dual-Action Pump Inflates in <5 mins
- 1 x Coil Leash Keeps U Together with Board
- 1 x Shoulder Strap for Long Distance Carry
- 1 x Repair Kit for Tightening Air Valve
- 1 x Backpack Enough for All Accessories
We recommend that everyone wear a life jacket or personal floating device (PFD) at all times when near, on, or in the water. You may not have time to put on your life jacket if you encounter a water hazard. A lot of people think they don’t need a life jacket if they already know how to swim. You may be confident in your swimming ability, and you may even be an Olympic swimmer! But the reality is that life jackets are important for everyone, even professionals. Don’t take the chance! Your life jacket must be
- US Coast Guard-approved (check the label).
- In good and serviceable condition.
- The right size for you. Zupapa is not responsible for any safety accidents caused by not wearing a life jacket.