11'x32"x6" Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board-Yellow
- Free Shipping
- 10 Years Warranty
- Quality & Safety Assurance
About 11'x32"x6" Inflatable SUP Paddle Board
- 1. Are you looking for a fun activity to add to your summer vacation? Try to stand up paddling. Paddleboarding is paddling while standing up on a sturdy floating board. An inflatable paddle board is the perfect entry point for this water sport. So which SUP Board you should choose? Of cause, Zupapa!
- 2. Zupapa Inflatable Paddleboard with all paddling accessories: 1 x Paddle Board, 1 x Kayak Seat, 1 x Removable Foot Rest, 4-Piece Paddle Kayak Convertible Paddle, 2 x Paddle Holder, 3 x Removable Fins, 1x Dual Action Hi-Pressure Pump, 1 x Shoulder Strap, 1 x Coil Leash, 1 x Repair Kit, 1 x Backpack
- 3. All Of Zupapa inflatable stand up paddle boards are made from durable military-grade multi-layer PVC with over 380lbs weight capability, which is much more stable than others. But when rolling it up, it is only 20.7lbs, very easy to take with you.
- 4. Zupapa Paddle Board is full anti-skid EVA on the deck, so you can take your family, pets with you on the board without any worries. Also, you can do some water sports, such as yoga on the board without worrying you will falling from the board.
- 5. All Zupapa SUP Board enjoys a 3-Year Warranty. No matter what problem you met about Zupapa, just feel free to touch us via emails, and we will always here for you to solve your problem.
- 1 x Yellow Inflatable Paddle Board with Wrap Belt
- 1 x Floatable 2 Way Paddle for Paddling/Kayaking
- 1 x Kayak Conversion Seat for Relaxing
- 1 x Paddle Holder to Clip Paddle to D Ring
- 1 x Removable Foot Rest for Kayaking
- 3 x Removable Fins for Different Water
- 1 x Dual-Action Pump Inflates in <5 mins
- 1 x Coil Leash Keeps U Together with Board
- 1 x Shoulder Strap for Long Distance Carry
- 1 x Repair Kit for Tightening Air Valve
- 1 x Backpack Enough for All Accessories
Zupapa 11'x32"x6" Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board has a three-year warranty, you can contact us at any time if you have any questions, you can buy it with confidence.
We recommend that everyone wear a life jacket or personal floating device (PFD) at all times when near, on, or in the water. You may not have time to put on your life jacket if you encounter a water hazard. A lot of people think they don’t need a life jacket if they already know how to swim. You may be confident in your swimming ability, and you may even be an Olympic swimmer! But the reality is that life jackets are important for everyone, even professionals. Don’t take the chance! Your life jacket must be
- US Coast Guard-approved (check the label).
- In good and serviceable condition.
- The right size for you. Zupapa is not responsible for any safety accidents caused by not wearing a life jacket.