Which is Better: Trampoline Park Memberships VS. Owning an Outdoor Trampoline?
Whether for children or adults, trampolines are an extremely attractive facility. They can help adults relax and even lose weight. As for children, jumping on a trampoline is not only fun but also helps them exercise and improve immunity. Generally, there are two ways to do some trampolining: owning a trampoline membership or own an outdoor trampoline. We've compiled pros and cons of both. It must be helpful if you're in a dilemma.
The Pros and Cons of Trampoline Park Memberships
Going to a trampoline park is a good way to relax and release the pressure.
- A New Experience. The trampoline park has more space, more types of trampolines, and projects, which can meet the needs of parent-child activities or have fun with friends. In addition, the trampoline park has many entertainment combinations. For example, trampoline parks will equip with facilities and entertainment items such as sky hoops court, dodgeball, sponge pool, aerial swing to increase the fun and challenge. You can experience different kinds of fun.
- Enjoy Jumping All Year Around. It is not much affected by the season and weather. You can go to the trampoline park at any time to start a relaxing jumping activity. In addition, it will be relatively warm indoors in winter, which can prevent users from catching a cold caused by sudden cooling after sweating too much.
- No Need to Maintain & Clean. The trampoline will be responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of the facilities accordingly. You do not need to worry about the maintenance and cleaning.
- Meeting New Friends. Just like other indoor playgrounds, many people are playing in the trampoline park every day. You will likely meet new friends when jumping or playing games. You may even make an appointment to play trampoline together next time.
- Expensive for a long-time player. For many long-time players or trampoline enthusiasts, the cost is usually their first concern. The trampoline park is billed according to frequency and duration. With the improvement of trampoline park facilities, the price would get higher and higher. The annual cost for a trampoline park membership may be enough for you to buy several private trampolines.
- Safety. Jumping on a trampoline can be very risky if safety supervision is not in place. Many trampoline park has a large space with limited staff members, which means that the safety supervision may not be well guaranteed.
- Noisy & Crowded. Since trampolining is a very popular activity, trampoline parks are crowded with members most of the time. In such a situation, your experience will surely be affected and you may not be able to discover and deal with an unexpected accident in time if something happens while playing.
The Pros and Cons of Owning a Trampoline
Having a trampoline in the courtyard is another way to enjoy the fun of jumping, especially for those who have children. Owning a trampoline allows you to have a long-term experience.
- Relatively Safe. Owning a trampoline means that you can enjoy a trampoline by yourself without huddling with others, which can effectively avoid collision and injury. And children can also be better supervised by parents to ensure maximum safety.
- Cleaner. Compared to using a trampoline with many people in a trampoline park, it is more hygienic to use your trampoline and it is easier to clean.
- Free to Use. When you own a trampoline, you don’t have to worry about closing time and usage time anymore. Whenever you want to start a trampoline journey, all you need to do is to find a small area in your home or courtyard and set it up. With your trampoline, any place could be a trampoline park.
- Decorate Freely. Decorating your own trampoline can be enjoyable. Add a cover over the trampoline would turn it into a playhouse outdoors for reading, sleeping, etc. You can also decorate the trampoline with gorgeous LEDs. Imagine how beautiful it would be when these lights sparkling at night! A sprinkler is a necessity to turn the trampoline into a water park in the hot summer!
- Convenient. It is very convenient if you buy a trampoline yourself. You don't need to go to the designated place. You don't need to buy a ticket, squeeze in a place with others, or even line up to play your favorite facilities. Just in your courtyard, you can immediately use your trampoline to entertain, relax or exercise.
- Need to Maintain. Of course, buying a trampoline requires maintenance, cleaning, storage, and assembly by yourself. This is relatively complicated comparing to going to a trampoline park. Also, you need to take time to care for the trampoline more often if the trampoline is frequently used.
- Expensive for One-Time Players. For people who are not interested in jumping activities or have less free time, it is not worthwhile to buy a trampoline. If you only use it once or don't have time to play on the trampoline, then, in the long run, buying a trampoline by yourself is very expensive.
- Only One Person at a Time. Outdoor trampolines are allowed to be used by only one person at a time, which means that you cannot entertain with friends and family. So the trampoline bought by yourself may not be enough to meet the needs for group activities.
Your Best Choice to Buy for Kids: Zupapa Outdoor Trampolines
Although owning a trampoline is not very suitable for group activities, it is the best choice for long-term use. First of all, you can use it at any time without waiting for the business hours of the trampoline park or worrying about limited time. Buying an outdoor trampoline can also keep children away from bacteria and viruses. And the trampoline is also an addition to your backyard -- combined with other facilities such as swings and basketball hoops, it makes your backyard a relaxing and entertaining place.
Choosing a good trampoline can give your kids a more extraordinary experience than going to a trampoline park. Zupapa outdoor trampolines with high quality are the first choice for many families.
- High Quality.The Zupapa outdoor trampoline is perfect in every aspect including the frame, the springs, the mat, and the pad. All steel poles of the frame are thicker than most trampolines for higher weight capacity. What's more, to realize the superior bounce, the Zupapa trampoline has tried its best to apply as many galvanized springs as possible-some trampolines have 12 more springs. The mat of the Zupapa trampoline is made of PP materials, which are durable and strong. What's more, with the PE and PVC foamed pad cover and more springs，your child can be best protected while enjoying the superior bounce.
- Safety. The safety of the Zupapa trampoline is well guaranteed. It owns two safety certificates: the TUV certification from Germany and the ASTM certification from the U.S. What's more, to fully protect your kids from falling, the trampoline is equipped with more high-quality springs, an 8.2 ft higher PE enclosure net, and a non-slip ladder. Safety in the installation was also considered. With high－quality tools and gloves, you can quickly and safely assemble the trampoline without turning tightening up screws.
In short, the way that suits you is the best. If you are aiming for one or two experiences, the trampoline park will be a more economical and more suitable choice for group activities. But in the long run, owning a trampoline will be more economical and convenient. You can choose according to your needs.